Accessible Resources for Independence, Inc.
Accessible Resources for Independence (ARI) is a non-profit organization committed to providing a wide array of services, many at no cost, to assist individuals with disabilities in living independently. Our mission is to maximize the independence of people with disabilities so they enjoy self-directed, productive lives.
EIN: 943487148Glen Burnie, MD27 FavoritesCharity Id: 75414
Sell for Charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a Donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorized to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay Sales for Charity: Accessible Resources for Independence, Inc.
5 items that benefit this charity
- vintage mother of pearl pocket knife$10.97
- 07 Dodge Caliber Taillight Left Driver Taillamp Brake Light$55.00
- TOYOTA CAMRY 2007-2009 OEM RADIO/CD/CLIMATE CONTROL$100.00
- 2007-2011 Toyota Camry Floor Shifter Trim Bezel Center Console Cup Holder$70.00
- 2003 FORD EXPLORER 4.6 LITER AUTO FUSE JUNCTION BOX RELAY 3L2T 14398 ASC$50.00