Peninsular Railway & Lumbermen's Museum
The Peninsular Railway and Lumbermens Museum is a 501 (C) 3 nonprofit corporation devoted to preserving and interpreting the rich railroad and logging history of the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State. The institution is dedicated to preserving and operating the Simpson Timber Company railroad and roundhouse properties located in Shelton, WA.
EIN: 814827245Tacoma, WA4 FavoritesCharity Id: 2425013
Sell for Charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a Donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorized to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay Sales for Charity: Peninsular Railway & Lumbermen's Museum
9 items that benefit this charity
- Simpson Railroad - A Recent History$54.00
- BC RAIL Expanded Onboard Footage - Marcam DVD new$20.00
- SP&S 700 On the Portland & Western - Marcam DVD new$25.00
- SP&S 700 Cab Ride Over Cornelius Pass - Marcam DVD new$20.00
- The Phantom Express (1932) VHS$5.95
- Logging Railroads of the Pacific Northwest Volume 1: Washington State$56.00
- PRLM T-Shirt$18.00