The Ink Well Foundation, Inc.
We are a 100% volunteer-run 501(c)3 non-profit organization of professional animators, illustrators, and cartoonists. We provide free arts activities and supplies to children facing illness or challenges like foster care, abuse and neglect. It is our hope that by creating with the very people behind their favorite TV shows, films, and books, these brave kids may learn the power of art as self-expression and just take a break from trying times and have some fun.
EIN: 263551869NEW YORK, NY2 FavoritesCharity Id: 1937198
Sell for Charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a Donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorized to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay Sales for Charity: The Ink Well Foundation, Inc.
6 items that benefit this charity
- LUDWIG SANDER 1970 Geometric Color Field Lithograph Pawnee Signed Abstract$425.00
- Vintage woodblock print of Nuns Contemporary$60.00
- DC Comics Superman and the Metal Men July 1987 #590$12.00
- Chester Arnold's 2017 "Resist" Limited Edition Print 4/250 signed by artist$325.00
- Original Veerakeat Cityscape painting of San Francisco c 1997$1,860.00
- Rare Barbara Shermund self-portrait print, signed, dated and numbered$175.00